Sunday, December 19, 2010

CRAM CONCEPTS

Custom Mural by Cram Concepts

I'm an artist by nature and when I see art, I must pay homage to it. So let me present to you all Cram Concepts. Cram is a long time friend and business associate. He is also a Creative Director providing alternative branding, fashion and graphic design services. The snapshot above is a custom Mural created by Cram Concepts for Hudson Station - Bar & Grill, located at 440 9th Ave, near 35th St, Hell's Kitchen in NYC. It's a custom mural created to merge with their brand identity and logo. The mural is inspired by vintage 19th century American train posters. Cram says "The owners did not want color and I used yellow for accents, the rest black, white and grey".

Cram was also hired by REYNOLDS & ASSOCIATES to create an amazing 10 page layout from front to back for a catalogue by Jawels. At the time I was producing the catalogue, I needed someone that could create a layout that would captivate my client's targeted audience and Cram certainly was the man for the job. Cram has worked with many clients such as Ecko Unltd, McDonalds, Heineken, DKNY Jeans and many more.

You can view more of Cram Concepts work at www.cramconcepts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment